Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh Boy.

Question #8. Gets you every time.
It seems like the free will will get you every time...
(Kristen, is there a grammatical term that names the double occurrence of one necessary word - like in the sentence above or "had had"?)

It's 12:42 and I'm leaving to go to VA in about 10 hours. Which means I need to have all these questions before I begin packing. Thats right. Before I begin packing.

Tonight I held the first "What Lutherans Believe Class" and 4 people showed up. They don't seem to be nearly as excited as I am about Reformation history. Silly me... and I thought the Augsburg Confession was a real thrill...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Amen sister, Amen. I am also teaching a class called "What Lutherans Believe. . . " and I have had 1 or 2 students each week. We're re-thinking the class right now. The up side is that for my project I may get to write a curriculum for a new mamber class based on the BOC.

Rebecca said...

Hang in there with trying new things...it takes people SO LONG to catch on to a new idea. Did you make sure the evening you chose for the class works well with people's schedules? I know that around here, school sports compete with everything...so we have to schedule things pretty much just on Wednesday nights or weekends. Every other time is taken up by sports.