Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confirmation Questions - Week 5

Here are the confirmation questions I found in my box when I returned from an exciting few days at home (more to come on my exciting three days at home soon!). I don't think my dear confirmation partner gathered questions from our group (that, or maybe he'll be busy at home answering them himself...) so these are only from the other group. As you can see, I'm thinking they enjoyed a very focused conversation. I'm feeling a whole lot of "cut and paste" coming on...

1. Does Halloween have anything to do with Christianity?

2. Why is Halloween a big holiday when it is about the devil?

3. Does Halloween have anything to do with God?

4. What are you going to be for Halloween?

5. What does ‘Halloween’ mean?

6. Is Halloween considered worshipping the devil?


This is the point at which I'd like to add a fun photo or decorative image, of, say, a pumpkin or pretty October foliage. But I found this one and just have to add it. Perhaps I should label it "for mature audiences only. ...and now that I think about the maturity of this audience... well...



No comments: