Monday, December 3, 2007

Hoosier Daddy?

I found a site that may endanger your commitment to procrastinating no longer...

MyHeritage.com will analyze your face in reference to celebrities as well as family members. According to the site I look 26% more like my mother than my father - news to me! Many people used to ask about my adoption status when I was younger and seen with my black-haired, brown-eyed mother. I only wish my fifth grade orthodontist, Dr. Salzburg were still around - then he would know I am definitely not adopted, thank you very much!

As for celebrity listings, I can heartily recommend ANY site believing I look 75% like Jessica Biel... (however, I cannot vouch for the likeness to actress Woranuch Wongsawan...)



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow...you can really see the Jessica Biel resemblance! What I have always held to be true is confirmed! You ARE beautiful!:-)