Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Day After A Day of Mourning

To my dear readers:

It is with great sadness and regret that I inform you Stephen Colbert has been forced to drop his run for the U.S. Presidency in 2008. He was pushed out by Democratic party officials in a bid to appear on the primary ballot by a vote of 13-3.

And here I thought I could actually vote for a Democrat...

However, in a diplomat effort to revamp the Colbert Campaign and encourage its continuing strength, I hereby name myself the 1,000,001st in the "1,000,000 Strong for Stephen Colbert."
You should too. For the sake of America.

So, if you want Natalie to vote Democrat for the first time in her life, join the campaign. 1,000,000 Strong for Stephen Colbert. I'll do it if you will.

Signed,

Jeni's Favorite Republican

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already there!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your next blog... "The Liberals whom I love, and Why I love them"

Rebecca said...

I've already joined!:-)